John Oglesby is the father of one daughter, Cana, and happily married to his wife, Sierra. He is the Director of the 1024 Project, Director of the President’s Office at Calvary University and a hobby writer. He has a passion for God’s word and letting the masses know about it.
A Note From John
Thank you for checking out The 1024 Project. It is a great privilege to serve you, and others, through it. As the world continues to push more and more away from God, it is imperative that we continue to be faithful to Him. I hope that The 1024 Project is an aid and resource for all those truly desiring to be faithful. It is my prayer that God will use this ministry to edify you as well as spur you on towards love and good deeds. With that being said, I am in prayer for you and would love to hear specific prayer requests through the contact form below. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Visit my website, and hopefully there will be more resources for you there.
- An Exegetical Look at Colossians 1:9-14by John Oglesby on June 28, 2023 at 9:36 pm
Below is an exegetical look at one of my favorite prayers in the Bible! Enjoy! The post An Exegetical Look at Colossians 1:9-14 appeared first on JohnOglesby.
- An Overview of 1 Corinthians 13:10-12by John Oglesby on June 4, 2023 at 12:30 am
What is the meaning of 1 Corinthians 13:10-12? What is the complete and how do we handle the "face to face" in 1 Corinthians 13:12? The post An Overview of 1 Corinthians 13:10-12 appeared first on JohnOglesby.
- The Importance and Implications of a Biblically Derived Interpretive Method as Modeled Through Symbols Within the Book of Revelationby John Oglesby on March 2, 2023 at 9:56 pm
The post The Importance and Implications of a Biblically Derived Interpretive Method as Modeled Through Symbols Within the Book of Revelation appeared first on JohnOglesby.
- 10 Rules (or at least strong suggestions) for Communication, especially among disagreementby John Oglesby on February 16, 2023 at 12:25 am
How ought we be communicating with each other? See my 10 rules for communication. The post 10 Rules (or at least strong suggestions) for Communication, especially among disagreement appeared first on JohnOglesby.
- An Oglesby Updateby John Oglesby on February 13, 2023 at 4:30 pm
What have I been up to since my release from Calvary? What doors have God opened? See those here... The post An Oglesby Update appeared first on JohnOglesby.
- What is Biblical Hermeneutics?by John Oglesby on February 4, 2023 at 1:35 am
What is hermeneutics? Beyond that, what is Biblical hermeneutics? As a foundational aspect of worldview, it is an incredibly important question to answer! The post What is Biblical Hermeneutics? appeared first on JohnOglesby.
- Release from Calvary and Rising Opportunitiesby John Oglesby on January 15, 2021 at 11:36 pm
The post Release from Calvary and Rising Opportunities appeared first on JohnOglesby.
- The Bible’s Place in One’s Cultural Thinkingby John Oglesby on July 28, 2020 at 10:07 pm
The post The Bible’s Place in One’s Cultural Thinking appeared first on JohnOglesby.